"Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens
Bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens
Brown paper packages tied up with strings
These are a few of my favorite things..."
- Oscar Hammerstein II
Most of my favorite (tangible) things are handmade. Being an independent maker, I am a HUGE fan and supporter of buying handmade. I am very familiar with all the love and attention to detail that goes into handmade products. I am also familiar with the pride and joy that comes with knowing that your handmade product is going to be loved and enjoyed for years.
With Christmas quickly approaching, I thought it would be a good time to share with you a few favorite handmade items that I have purchased throughout the years.
- Leather Crossbody Purse/Clutch | Feral Empire
- Sugar Scrub | Niobrara Farms
- Personalized Wooden Pull Toy | Friendly Toys
- Hand Cast Pewter Coffee Spoon | Beehive Handmade
- Modern Birdhouse | Mike Merritt Art
- Soy Candle | Mercy Verity Candles
- Woodland Clock | Decoy Lab